Our newest and largest cottage sleeping 6 will be available from June 2022. Formerly Magpie Cottage. Photos and floorplan will be available very soon! If you would like to book this cottage or have any questions please get in touch.
At A Glance
Bedrooms: 3 (king, double & twin)
Bathrooms: 3 (main & 2 en-suites)
Up to 2 medium/large well behaved dogs
6 adults + cot
The ground floor double bedroom is positioned below another cottage so we would not recommend this bedroom if you are particularly sensitive to noise. This is the only part of Hope Cottage which is below another cottage.
About the Cottage:
Hope’s entrance leads in to the dining area, with a large table, chairs and bench seating up to 8. The next part of this open-plan space lies the fully equipped kitchen which has a double oven, full size fridge/freezer and full size dishwasher. The cosy living room has a wide angled log burning stove with a stone mantel at the heart of the room.
The ground floor double bedroom leads off the dining room.
On the first floor, there is a twin-bedroom with exposed beams and adjoining en-suite shower room. The main bathroom, with exposed beams is located on the first floor, with a shower over bath. Leading on from the landing up a further short set of curved steps, takes you to the king-sized bedroom and en-suite bathroom, with bath and separate shower – this bedroom has a superb feeling of space with its vaulted ceiling.
Leading from the upstairs landing, there is a enclosed rustic outdoor seating area overlooking the glorious Guest Garden.
Discount: A 10% discount is available when only 2 people stay in Hope – please use the code ‘2PERSON’ when booking
- Fully equipped kitchen, with double electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher
- Bedding, bath towels, hand towels, tea towels & oven gloves
- TV with Freeview HD & DVD player
- Toilet roll, hand soap & air freshener
- Kitchen spray, washing up liquid, plus sponge, cloth & dishwasher tablets
- Log burning stove & log provided
- Welcome tray, including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cafetière & homemade treat
- Welcome guides, walking & cycling routes provided
- Enclosed outdoor seating area
- Outdoor garden furniture
- Non-relative well behaved dogs welcome
- Central heating
- Travel cot & high chair available
- Access to Bolehill site facilities
- Ample parking (large shared car park)
Check Availability & Book Online
To check availability, select the month you would like to start your stay using the drop down box below. Then, select the day you would like to arrive.
Arrive and depart on any day of the week - minimum 2 night stay
If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking over the phone, please call Dan and Fay: 01629 812359. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry there aren't any other cottages that offer the same occupancy