Lathkill Cottage sleeps 4. A cottage all on one level and with two bathrooms. A warming log burning stove, period beams and exposed stonework all feature. Backing on to the glorious Guest Garden
At A Glance
Bedrooms: 2 (double & twin)
Bathrooms: 2 (main & en-suite)
One well behaved dog
Maximum 4 adults - no children under the age of 5
Lathkill is above another cottage. No children under the age of 5.
About the Cottage:
A comfortable first-floor cottage – with an open plan kitchen, dining, living area – all on one level. The wide angle log burning stove is lovely for those warm, cosy nights in and has twin wall flue pipe for added safety in mind. Furthermore, the cottage has exposed stonework in the living room area and exposed rustic timber beams throughout.
A hallway leads to a double bedroom and the main bathroom with a shower over bath. The twin bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with shower.
The cottage is dual aspect in the sense that one side of the building overlooks the courtyard whilst the other overlooks the Guest Garden.
Outside there is a rustic enclosed outdoor seating area overlooking the Guest Garden with an often eventful bird feeder!
Discount: A 10% discount is available when only 2 people stay in Lathkill – please use the code ‘2PERSON’ when booking.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher
- Bedding, bath towels, hand towels, tea towels & oven gloves
- TV with Freeview HD & DVD player
- Toilet roll, hand soap & air freshener
- Kitchen spray, washing up liquid, plus sponge, cloth & dishwasher tablets
- Log burning stove & logs provided
- Welcome tray, including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cafetière & homemade treat
- Welcome guide, walking & cycling routes provided
- Enclosed outdoor seating area
- Outdoor garden furniture
- Non-reactive well behaved dogs welcome
- Central heating
- Access to Bolehill site facilities
- Ample parking (shared large car park)