Gift Vouchers are available for a stay or contribution towards a stay at Bolehill Farm Cottages. A gift voucher is an ideal present for those special life events, whether it be a birthday, anniversary or a key calendar date present such as Christmas or Mother’s Day.
Our gift vouchers can either be for the entirety of a holiday balance or a contribution. They can be purchased in a denomination of your choice, starting from a minimum of £50.00.
Feel free to customise the gift voucher too – if there is particular message you would like adding or perhaps a background picture then this is not a problem and we would be pleased to assist.
A voucher can either sent digitally via PDF or a physical voucher by post (or both). There is no charge for customising your gift voucher, producing the digital PDF file or for producing a physical voucher/posting to your specified address (presuming it is UK mainland postal zone).
Please see the below for additional information regarding our gift voucher offering – we aim to keep this as simple and as straightforward as possible! Please do ask if you need us to clarify any of the below.
- The gift voucher must be used within 12 months of purchase (unless a longer duration is agreed with us in advance – please contact us to discuss)
- The gift voucher can be redeemed against any available calendar date within the 12-month period
- The gift voucher can used as a contribution towards the total balance (e.g. £100 gift voucher could be redeemed against a stay with us costing £300, thus leaving a remaining balance of £200 payable)
- The responsibility/administration of the booking will fall to the person(s) using the voucher
- The gift voucher value is non-refundable once purchased and this includes remaining balances (e.g. a £300 gift voucher redeemed against a holiday costing £280 – the remaining balance of £20 would not be refunded but can be carried across for a further booking within the 12 month period)
To discuss the idea of a gift voucher, please do get in touch – either by phone: 01629 813259 or by email: email@example.com
Alternatively, contact us through the enquiry form on the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website – we’re happy to help.