Derwent Cottage sleeps 5. Enjoy an open plan living area with wonderful exposed beams and far-reaching views over open countryside. Derwent sits on one level throughout and has two bathrooms.
At A Glance
Bedrooms: 3 (double, twin & single)
Bathrooms: 2 (main & en-suite)
When 5 adults: 1 small/medium dog. When 2 adults: up to 3 large dogs.
Maximum 5 adults (a cot is available - maximum occupancy cannot exceed 5 including a baby).
About the Cottage:
The entrance leads into a fully equipped kitchen and dining area which follows on to the living area, which has magnificent views over open countryside looking towards Bakewell.
The hallway leads to a double, a twin and a single bedroom. There is a large bathroom, which has a separate bath and shower. The double room has scenic views over countryside and has its own, compact en-suite bathroom with a shower.
Derwent has an enclosed outdoor seating area accessed by the front door which is ideal for sitting and soaking up the courtyard atmosphere of Bolehill.
Discount: A 10% discount is available when only 2 people stay in Derwent – please use the code ‘2PERSON’ when booking.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave & dishwasher
- Bedding, bath towels, hand towels, tea towels & oven gloves
- TV with Freeview HD & DVD player
- Toilet roll, hand soap & air freshener
- Kitchen spray, washing up liquid, plus sponge, cloth & dishwasher tablets
- Welcome tray, including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cafetière & homemade treat
- Welcome guide, walking & cycling routes provided
- Enclosed outdoor seating area
- Outdoor garden furniture
- Non-reactive well behaved dogs welcome
- Central heating
- Travel cot & high chair available
- Access to Bolehill site facilities
- Ample parking (shared large car park)
Check Availability & Book Online
To check availability, select the month you would like to start your stay using the drop down box below. Then, select the day you would like to arrive.
Arrive and depart on any day of the week - minimum 2 night stay
If you have any questions, or would like to make a booking over the phone, please call Dan and Fay: 01629 812359. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry there aren't any other cottages that offer the same occupancy