Bluebell Cottage - Sleeps 2
About Bluebell Cottage:
A small yet cosy first-floor cottage with open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area.
- Cottage sleeping two (double bed)
- First floor accommodation, positioned above another cottage
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Outdoor seating (not enclosed)
- Lovely view over the Guest Garden from the front door and outdoor seating
Bluebell is approached via a set of old stone steps (with hand rail) to the side of the guest garden. There is an attractive open plan kitchen, dining and living area - ideal for cosy nights in after a day exploring the beautiful Peak District.
Through to the double bedroom and the adjoining bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
Occupancy: Maximum 2 adults - not suitable for a travel cot
Dogs: 1 small/medium dog
Accessibility: It should be noted that the 15 steps to the cottage are over 100 years old and are therefore somewhat worn. Although perfectly safe, they may be of concern to the less mobile. Steps have an accompanying hand rail. Please note: the car park and courtyard are overlaid with a loose layer of stone chippings and the site sits on a gradient.